If you?re like me and have always struggled to build muscle and gain weight I?ve got some bad news for you. If you keep doing what you?re doing right now you?ll never gain any significant size or strength.
That?s because you?re a hardgainer. A hardgainer CAN?T do what everyone else does and expect the same results. We don?t have the genetics for it.
It?s always going to be very difficult for us to build muscle if we keep making these same mistakes over and over again.
So, why are you still skinny and not building muscle as fast as you?d want to?
Here are five reasons?
Reason #1:?You?re Ignoring the Law of Progressive Overload
To build muscle you have to get stronger.
Using the same weights for the same number of reps does absolutely nothing to force your body to adapt. You?re just spinning your wheels and wasting your time.
The guys who gain the most muscle are the guys who gain the most strength.
If your program doesn?t allow for consistent strength gains on a regular basis you?ll never build any serious muscle.
Reason #2:?You?re Not Training With Enough Frequency
The more frequently you can train a muscle (while still recovering and getting stronger) the faster you?ll grow. Most bodybuilding programs have you training each muscle once a week.
But what if you planned your workouts in a way that you could train each muscle group 104 times per year instead of 52? Two times the growth stimulus would certainly lead to a hell of a lot faster results.
Reason #3:?You?re Doing Too Many Sets & Reps
Forget about copying the workouts of your favorite pro bodybuilder.
The total weekly training volume they use will kill the steroid free, skinny guy who wants to build muscle.
There?s absolutely no reason to be doing numerous sets and exercises for every bodypart.
The goal is to get in, hit hard, do slightly more than you did last time (either more weight or more reps), stimulate the muscle growth process and get out.
Like Lee Haney said, ?Stimulate, don?t annihilate.?
Reason #4:?You Don?t Have a Proven Plan to Follow
Failing to plan is planning to fail. You can?t just go into the gym and wing it. You need a proven system to follow that will allow you to make regular gains that you can record from workout to workout in your training journal.
Stick with a plan for at least 12 weeks and for the love of all things good, PLEASE don?t be a program hopper like everyone else who never makes an ounce of progress.
Reason #5:?You Never Cycle Your Training
Overzealous skinny guys love to pound themselves into the ground by always training with full-on, balls-to-the-wall intensity.
This is a surefire path to overtraining, burnout and injuries. You?re only human and the body can only withstand so much.
Yes, you have to train hard but you have to do so in a smart manner. This means you have to slowly ramp up the intensity and then pull back the reigns, give your body a break, then push forward again, trying to exceed your previous bests.
You can?t just have the pedal to the medal week in and week out or you?ll burn out in no time.
Introducing?Muscle Gaining Secrets 2.0:
The Ultimate 90 Day Skinny-to-Jacked Transformation Plan
Muscle Gaining Secrets 2.0 is the skinny guys bible and is jam packed with tricks, tips and advanced techniques that most people have no clue about.
No overly complicated scientific formulas or insider jargon that requires a degree in advanced physiology. No nonsense, no filler, no fluff; just the hard hitting, scientific truth about exactly what you HAVE to do to build muscle faster than ever before.
If you?re sick and tired of being skinny, fat and weak this is the workout program for you
Here?s Just a Small Sample of The Secrets You?ll Discover?
- How to break through any frustrating muscle building plateau? Even if you been stuck at the same size for years.
- ?The 7 Anabolic Factors??that must be utilized in order to ensure rapid muscle growth. Unfortunately, most guys only use 3 or 4 of them.
- The ?Big 4? Exercises?that build muscle like crazy.
- Why your current workout isn?t thoroughly activating all of your different types of muscle fibers? And how a few simple adjustments will allow you to fully stimulate every untapped fiber, literally forcing your body to grow.
- The exact sequence?of workouts that produces the fastest gains.
- The BEST rep range for skinny hardgainers?who want to build massive amounts of muscle. Training out of this range is a waste of time.
- Why traditional cardio methods suck?and what REALLY works for getting ripped.
- Tips and tricks to avoid common injuries.
- Why the precise rest periods you take between sets is?cruciallyimportant to your results. This could be the difference between being jacked and ripped versus being fat and soft.
- The forgotten finisher?that builds mountainous traps and thick, muscular forearms.
- How to make every set of biceps exercises you do 2-3 times more effective?for building sleeve ripping arms by utilizing this one simple trick.
- How to get stronger EVERY week
- How to dramatically increase your gains while cutting down your recovery rate?between workouts by making a small adjustment to the speed at which you perform your exercises .
- The BEST?muscle building exercises for every body part.
- Why crunches and sit ups are?the absolute worst?things you could do?if you want a ripped, muscular six pack with no back pain.
- A pre-workout warm up routine that will fire up your nervous system?for enhanced performance and bulletproof your body against injuries.
- An exercise NO ONE ever does that gives you the POWER LOOK.
- And much, much more?